1. Drug Checking with the FTIR spectrometer services are being offered at Overdose Prevention Society Weds - Fri now, 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4.30pm with the FTIR Spectrometer and Strips.
Get Your Drugs Tested - is also back open for business from 12 - 8pm every day.
Please continue to offer test strips at your sites. If you need any more test strips, please direct requests to the e-mail email@example.com.
2. Click here for advice for Harm Reduction safer use practices has been shared by the Downtown East Side Collaborative for those using drugs and for those working in the harm reduction services.
3.You can also access resources related to COVID-19 around substance use and harm reduction here: https://harmreduction.org/miscellaneous/covid-19-guidance-for-people-who-use-drugs-and-harm-reduction-programs/
4. All events recently shared on the CoP Blog are currently postponed until further notice or those being advertised online and via email will have safer spacing practices in place. Please be aware that you may be required to wear a face mask in some situations.
5. All Street Degree Education/Training sessions are up and running again as of July 2019. Keep up to date on the Street Degree page (click above for link)
6. Maple OPS has now moved to 166 E Hastings where Molson is also located to allow for further social distancing procedures and safer space. The sites were open from 7am - 2:30pm but are now oepn until 11pm. Please check the OPS/SCS blog for current closures/reduced hours services as they are changing regularly and the OPS/SCS Map will be updated accordingly in September/October 2020.
7. Please check blog and latest Cop Mins for further updates/resources.
8. Check online at the https://sneezesdiseases.com/covid-19-community-resources for all COVID-19 resources. You can also check individual websites such as:
VCH COVID-19 Website: http://www.vch.ca/about-us/news/vancouver-coastal-health-statement-on-coronavirus
BC Housing Website: https://www.bchousing.org/COVID-19
City of Vancouver Website: https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/covid-19-coronavirus-within-vancouver.aspx
BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC): http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-(novel)